Continuous Linear Plenum System
Camino’s Continuous Linear Plenum System is a unique system of parts that provide a continuous plenum wall for Underfloor Air Distribution. The plenum has infinite possibilities in width and height at the curtain wall of a building.
The system accommodates tiered heat fin coils and can be ducted or VAV controlled with a pressurized underfloor plenum.
- Continuous plenum capability at the perimeter of the building
- Coordinates well with floor to ceiling glazed curtain walls - heat & cooling modes
- Flexible to work with many building envelope designs and sustainable solutions
- Accommodates heating and cooling components as a perimeter zone
- Speeds-up construction sequencing for access floors and HVAC cconstruction
- Flexible in height and width solutions at corners and directional changes at the perimeter
Full details and specifications are detailed below.
- Performance Data
|Air Flow CFM||180|
|Nominal Dimensions||48 in (183cm) x width (variable) x height (variable)|
Please select the product of your choice from the table below, specification data is summarized to assist your selection. Additional information, including the dimension references, is available by clicking on the'drawing' icon: