Camino’s Displacement Diffusers are versatile, durable and perform in conjunction with Underfloor Air Distribution Systems. The Displacement Diffusers are designed for low velocity and low turbulence horizontal air flow systems. The manual model provides a personal control feature for superior occupant comfort and control near workstations and open plan areas.
For use with low velocity pressurized supply air plenums and raised access floors.
- 45 CFM low turbulence horizontal air flow pattern <50fpm@24" above diffuser.
- Locking factory set screw for minimum or maximum CFM (factory set).
- High strength polymer complies with UL 2043.
- Good for interior zone work station applications.
- VAV controls available for perimeter and meeting space & private office applications.
- Gasketed for air leakage control.
- Daisy-chain, plug and play Siemens actuator
- Tested in accordance with ASHRAE 70-2006
Full details and specifications are detailed below.
- Performance Data
VSD 80P-M (Manual)
|.025" wg||.050" wg||.075" wg||.10" wg|
|45 CFM Max||30||45||55||n/a|
|Noise Coefficient (NC)||<30||<30||<30||<30|
|Nominal Dimensions||22.8 cm W x 11.4 cm H (9”W x 4.5” H)|
Please select the product of your choice from the table below, specification data is summarized to assist your selection. Additional information, including the dimension references, is available by clicking on the'drawing' icon:
- Charcoal (CH)
- Gray 9GR)
- Beige (BG)
- Custom colors are available